Monday, March 9, 2009

Tagged!!

O.k. so Katie Caroline tagged me to put 5 of the worst outfits I have ever worn so here I go.....

1) When I was really little I wore a leotard with cowgirl boots (in public)

2) This one isn't too bad but it definitely wasn't my fave. I wore a red turtleneck under a green leggings dress that was too short for me with jeans. Everyone said I looked like an elf!! I got kinda mad!!

3) My school uniform!! Not my fave. but not always too bad!!

4) I would sleep with my dad's shirts at night because it had the smell of cologne on it!!! ( that was a long time ago)

5) I can't think of another!! Sorry!!

2 comments:

boldtfamilyblog.blogspot.com said...

u really slept in ur dads shirts? that is so cute! how old were you??:-)

Charlsie said...

Through 2nd grade prob. I don't anymore though!!