So my parents went out of town on Friday and I'm staying with my Grandma until they come back on Sunday. Actually she's staying until Tuesday. Yesterday we went and watched the Hannah Montana Movie (my 2nd time, her 1st time.) It was even better the second time!! Today we went walking, went to Movie Gallery, Winn Dixie, Breezeway (for lunch), and that museum in Downtown Opelika. When we were at the museum they had old pictures of Opelika High Cheerleaders. The outfits they wore were CRAZY!! They had these REALLY thick sweaters and long skirts (this was in the 50's) In about an hour I'm babysitting Noah. He just turned 1 and has red hair. He's sooooooo cute!! Peace Out!!
Charlsie :o)
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ok..this has nothing at all to do with what you wrote, but I realized I told you the wrong name for my blog (the auntara thing was something else) soooooo..it's actually sandersfamily2009.blogspot.com, but again, the ONLY thing I have put on there is a playlist-so maybe I'll actually do something on it over the summer!
PS-That was one big FAT run-on sentence, wasn't it?? lol
<3
You grammar teacher!!!
Mrs S
SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Post a Comment