So today I woke up at like 5:30 for a yardsale. It was sooooooooooo tiring, but kinda fun (if KC hadn't been there I probably would have died- ha ha JK.) After that we ate lunch then everyone took a nap except Me, Grandpapa, and Grandmama. Grandpapa and I watched Family Feud, and Grandmama swept the floors (that's her favorite thing to do!!) I actually fell asleep!! Then I woke up and was like I still feel gross so as soon as I went to take a shower Beth pulled up!! Ben and Riley got out of the car and the first thing they wanted to see was the pool. Ben stood on the first step and then went to the second and just kept going and got in in his clothes!! It was funny. We ate Mexican for Dinner (and yes I did shower after talking for 5min.) We went to Target and bought floaties for them and a bathing suit for Beth. We came back here and Beth brought presents. First of all it's ALL Bath and Body Works (duh, she's like the manager) So I got TONES of stuff. I think my fave was this lip stuff. One side is Sugar Scrub to get the dead skin off, then this REALLY cute shade of pink on the other side. So yeah this was my day. I will try to post everyday, she's gonna be here for a week. If we take pictures ("if we take pictures" you know we will) I'll try to post them on here. (Our Camera is messed up.) Have a Rock N day!!
Peace Out,
Charlsie
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
All that is so much fun!! i want to meet beth and ben and Riley soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha-Joy:)
Tell her I said hi!!!!!!
Post a Comment