Hey Guys!!!!! So I'm at my mom's office right now. I'm supposed to be putting info in the computer (a.k.a filing on the computer) but the website is down so I don't have to do it. Tonight is the first day (night) of VBS at my church!!! I'm helping with Arts and Crafts, but really I could do whatever I want!! SO... I'm soooooo excited about tonight!!! I'm like jumping up and down ready for VBS!!! Just thought I'd tell you that!! Also the theme is God's Army!! What's your theme?? Leave Comments!!!
Peace Out,
Charlsie
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey!!!! My VBS theme is Bumeran Experse (Altrala). OK I spelled like half that sentence wrong, but if you can translate then you should be good!:-)
Hey and can u follow my blog, need followers!
And my theme is Boomerang Experess too
What's VBS?
VBS stands for Vacation Bible School.
Post a Comment