So today was ALOT of fun!! First when I woke up I went swimming and some of our neighbors came over too. Then Joy got here at about 2:30 and her, mommy, and I watched Confessions of A Shopoholic. (I LOVED it!!) Then Joy and I went swimming (she tried to teach me to dive!! Didn't work) After that we ate dinner. Daddy made REAL Itallian food. It was DELICIOUS. Then we played Hotel. The name of the hotel was the Fitzpatton. So that was fun, then after that we had ice cream and went swimming again (in the dark with disco lights) Then we took Joy home at 10:00. So I had a really fun day!! Hope you did too!!
Peace Out,
Charlsie
(p.s. Joy and I also made up a handshake!! It's really cool!!)
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
that was so fun! thanks again!!!! I havent forgotten the handshake!
Post a Comment