Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today... Puppet Practice

Today I went to Katie Caroline's house and did crazy stuff. (To see pictures go to her blog.) She started marching around the island in her kitchen chanting some beat and doing really wacky dance mooves. So I started copying her and then Bennett (her nephew who is 1 started doing it too. :-) After that I came home and did chores (cleaned my parent's bathroom) Then I went to puppet practice. Now let's see if I can explain this......... there are puppets in the background that pop up when it's their turn to sing, and then there's heads and bodies (two rappers and a girl) One person works the head and another does the body. We're gonna be in blacklight so all you can see is the head, shirt, pants, hands, and socks. I'm a body. The three bodies had to come up with a dance. Well I'm the girl, Marcus is a rapper, and Stacey is a rapper body. Only Marcus and I were there today, so he's doing these weirdo dances and I'm thinking no way. Marcus got mad and left so I'm left with Tommy and Taran. Tommy trying to get me to do the thriller dance so I just stand there and don't move. Taran says do jumping jacks and I'm like no. So Tommy grabs my arms and Taran picks me up and down. It was funny. We eventully came up with a REALLY random dance. So..... sorry this post was so long, just telling about my day. Did I mention I missed the Jonas Brothers facebook chat?? O.k. have a rocken day!!

Peace Out,
Charlsie :o)

No comments: