Friday, July 10, 2009

Blake's 10th Birthday Pool Party!!

O.k. so today (Friday) is Blake's actual birthday, but we wanted to do a special party for him. SO we invited a bunch of people and had a POOL PARTY!! It was soooooooooo much fun!! KC and I made cup-cakes, Daddy made dinner, Blake opened presents, and we all had a totally rocken time!! Here are pictures of the cupcakes!! (The only candle we could find said over the hill on it!!) Here are the people who came:
Katie Caroline and Me (BTW that's my new bathing suit I was talking about, I LOVE those shorts!!)
Daddy and Blake
David, Kayte, Cameran, and Callie
Aunt Kim and Romy (mommy was there too, but she was the one taking pictures)

2 comments:

Abby said...

Blake related to KC or u? Or how do u know him? Just curious.

Charlsie said...

Oh, well he's my mom's boss' nephew. We tutor him so he comes over mon.-fri. during school. And he spends the night sometimes, so he's like my little brother. I like saying that because we're so close, but he loves KC and me (or pretty much every girl he sees)