Saturday, July 4, 2009

Friday........

So just to warn y'all this post is long, but HILARIOUS!!! So yesterday was like SUPER busy!!! I spent the night at KC's on Thursday, then Friday morning we woke up at 7 AM!!!! We went to this exercise class with her sister Natalie called Zumba. It was like this mexicana exercise class. I had soooooooooo much fun!! After that we got smoothies at Panera, picked blue-berries, then went swimming at my house. This is where the craziness starts...... so we were swimming and the water was sooooooooo cold. But I was thirsty so I got a drink of water and so did KC. We were drinking out of plastic cups and hers broke, sooooo..... her tongue got stuck in the cup. It was sooooooo funny. After that we had a water battle with my mom. So then about an hour later KC and babysat her nephew while all of the adults went to the movies. When the movie got out we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. KC and I saw edible paper!!! It was soooooo cool. So our waitress was getting our plates and dropped one. And then like less than 3 min. after that something else happened. I ran out of water so I started drinking KC's coke because I was thirsty and it was right there. So I'm drinking it and when I put it down and drop it and it tips over on the table and flows into my lap. I could have gotten up and dodged it, but I was laughing so hard, I just sat there and it looked like I wet my pants. So I was walking around Cracker Barrel like a penguin!!! It was soooooooo funny!!!

(p.s Happy Fourth of July!!!)

No comments: