Friday, August 14, 2009

BANDSLAM!!!!!

So today, I went to Open House @ Trinity, then ate lunch, got my hair cut, went to Mommy's work, then home, then to Abby's house!! When I got there we went to the movie theatre to see Bandslam!!!! Well as soon as we got there the line was backed up all the way to the parking lot!! So by the time we got to the ticket booth it was too late for the 7:00 showing, so we got tickets for the 9:30 showing and went to Cici's!!! It was a lot of fun!! I started dancing in line and Nick made fun of me (he works there) then later he started fake crying and saying he wanted to go home (let's just say it was BUSY!!!!) So yeah, Abby ate 2 pieces of pizza-ptn (inside joke) So then Dawson came and I switched places with Abby and she was me and I was her, so I was then sitting next to Dawson and he was kissing his cinnamon roll (with his eyes closed) and I couldn't help it, soooooooooo I shoved it in his face (it was funny!!) After that we (Mrs. Rush, Abby, and Me) Went to see Rising Starz!! It was closed so we started dancing outside of the studio, it was a lot of fun!! Then we got some gas and went to the theatre. We saw BANDSLAM BABY!!! OH YEAH!! It was really good, but not what I was expecting, this one part was HILARIOUS, but I'm not gonna say because y'all might see it!! But after that I started singing and danced my ENTIRE way from the Movie Theatre to the Parking Lot, I mean who's gonna care (It's 11:30 at night!!) Then we got home and Mrs. Rush stayed until like 12:15-12:30 and Abby and I did random dances!! I had a lot of fun!! So yeah, that was my day!! What did you do for your Friday??
Peace Out,
Charlsie
(p.s. I Heart Will Berton!!! AND............ I can't go on, I'll go on RULES!!! ROCK ON!!)
:-p

No comments: