Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 2 in DC!!

Hey y'all WHAT'S UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP??? Nothing much here, o.k. so I'm gonna reply to my comments on my last post in this one because that's a lot easier, o.k. so..... KC: That is sooooooo awesome I hope you have a rocken time touring OMS!!! :-) Abby: AHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE TOURING TRINITY!!! I'M LIKE SOOOOO EXCITED (I MEAN I KNOW WE WOULDN'T BE IN THE SAME GRADE, BUT IF YOU PASS THE TEST THEY CAN PUT YOU IN MY GRADE!!!! SO THAT'S AWESOME!!! OH, and they won't let us in the White House because Alabama doesn't like something that O'Bama is doing or something like that so they wouldn't give us tickets, but oh well because do I have a story for you!!! (I'll cover it closer to the end!!) So let's start the day................................... Well, we went and ate breakfast at this Cafe place (I had a SUPER YUMMY pumpkin muffin!!) Then we went to CVS and then walked to the Lincoln Memorial!!!! My probably FAVE place!! (so far) HE.........WAS..........HUGE!!!!!! And the COOLEST thing about it was that Abraham Lincoln was burried underneath it!! HOW COOL!! We bought this really awesome cookbook!! It has everyone of the Prez's fave cookies!! And then history about it and them!! It's AWESOME!! After that we checked out the Vietnam War Memorial and Korea war memorial. After that we went to the Museum of Holocaust and prayed for Jerusalem. We ate dinner at ESPN, I looooooooooved it!! I had YUMMY Feticiini Alfreado. Then we went to the Capitol and Prayed for our country and just chilled there................................ (this is where the coolio story begins!!) So Pastor Russell was like I'm gonna take people to the bathroom, who needs to go (and like 7 or 8 of us were left) so I'm not gonna go into detail about everything @ this part just how funny it was, ok so it's been over 30 minutes and we were like "Did they get lost or what??" Then someone texted Richard and said they were doing something in the capitol (you can't get in without tickets) Then all of us were like MAN!! I wish we had gone!! So like a few minutes later I was like I REALLY gotta go to the bathroom!! So we were like let's go, so we went under the Capitol and were in the Capitol. It was cool. So we got there went to the Bathroom and then (the coolio part) got to watch a Senator Debate on National Health Care Bill. It was LIVE!!! I mean I didn't get it, but so what sitting watching a LIVE debate. It was really cool!! Also, did I mention I did a cartwheel and a one handed cartwheel IN THE CAPITOL!!! How cool right!!?? Then we went back and told everyone we saw Biden, they actually believed us, but we had to tell them it wasn't true. So yeah after that we split up, like 10 went to the hotel and the rest went back to the Lincoln Memorial. It was GORGEOUS. Then we walked back to the hotel and there was this homeless guy on the street yelling at us to be quiet or something, but it really scared me so I grabbed the nearest person!! It was CRAZY, but fun because we passed a dance club and started dancing, but that's it and Daddy's yelling at me to go to bed............. so Good Night!!
Peace Out,
Charlsie

No comments: