Is that a lot of dead people or what??
Mrs. Charlotte, Seyi, and Me waiting for the trolley
Mr. Lane and Me!! (I need a double shot!!)
The guard doing his thang!!
Pastor Russell doing our Devotion (Isn't it beautiful outside??)
The tomb of the unknown soldier
Devotion Time
Me and Daddy
I'm conquering the World!!! Muhahaha!! JK
Daddy has this dude in G.I. Joe form
Marcus rocken my shades
Justin sat down with them (we don't know them)
Is this totally me or what??
The REAL ruby red slippers from the first EVER Wizard of OZ!!!
Abraham Lincoln's Hat!!!! How COOL!! The actual hat he put on his head!!! I screamed when I saw it then Dillion and Kody made fun of me.
Daddy, Mommy, Casey, and Seyi at Dinner (the fancy place) BTW Mommy doesn't look so good because she was sick.
Taran didn't want me to take his picture if you can't tell
Pastor Russell, Daddy, and Mommy
The guard doing his thang!!
Pastor Russell doing our Devotion (Isn't it beautiful outside??)
The tomb of the unknown soldier
Devotion Time
Me and Daddy
I'm conquering the World!!! Muhahaha!! JK
Daddy has this dude in G.I. Joe form
Marcus rocken my shades
Justin sat down with them (we don't know them)
Is this totally me or what??
The REAL ruby red slippers from the first EVER Wizard of OZ!!!
Abraham Lincoln's Hat!!!! How COOL!! The actual hat he put on his head!!! I screamed when I saw it then Dillion and Kody made fun of me.
Daddy, Mommy, Casey, and Seyi at Dinner (the fancy place) BTW Mommy doesn't look so good because she was sick.
Taran didn't want me to take his picture if you can't tell
Pastor Russell, Daddy, and MommyThese were the people at our table:
Me, Taran, Seyi, Casey, Mommy, Daddy, Pastor Russell, Mrs. Vanessa, Ashley, and Stacey.



No comments:
Post a Comment