Tuesday, August 11, 2009

KC is gonna call me crazy.......

O.k. so this post is for Jazmine. So today paper view was doing a special, certain movies were like $2, so we were like yeah, let's watch one. So it was 17 again or Twilight. We watched Twilight. And you know before I had seen it I thought, that sounds really dumb and creepy. But it's not!! It's so good, I mean I'm not obsessed (plus I don't like Bella) but the movie was really good. I want to know more and everyone says the book is better than the movie, so I'm reading the online book. As of this moment I'm on Chapter 3. Anyways I just thought I would say I have officially seen Twilight, and It's really good!!! So I would suggest you watch it (it's not scary one bit!!)

2 comments:

Katie Caroline*(: said...

YOU BIG NINNY WHY DID YOU NOT WHATCH 17 AGIAN!!!! OH AND YEAH I AM GONNA CALL U CRAZY!!!!!! HECK YOU WATCHED TWILIGHT YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA NINNY!!!

Charlsie said...

I wanted to see 17 again, but I'm not allowed!! So Twilight was my other choice and I was like why not??