Hey Party Peoples!!! So Merry Christmas (kinda late) and Happy New Year! For Christmas I got an iPod touch and a Flip (big items) and yeahh Christmas was kinda layed back (as usual) For New Years my friend Grace and Katie Caroline came over. We ate pizza and chocolate fondue (with strawberries and pound cake) then we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. It was really cute and I liked the music!! So yeahh after that we went to Waffle House with Mr. Manning and Ashley. We were going crazy in the parking lot when it turned 12!! Grace, Blake, Daddy, and I jumped in the pool when we got home. And soooooo yeahh now we're celebrating my mom's birthday!! So.................
Peace Out!!
Charlsie (=
(P.S. Blake fixed up his blog and you should go check it out and comment!! It's www.footballguyjbt.blogspot.com)
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment