skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Spring Break (Part 2)
Hellerr! So today was a lot of fun! I slept late (even though it didn't feel like it) and then got dressed and went to Pier Park. Pier Park is this huge outlet mall with every store imaginable (well maybe not that big) But I love it! We went to a lot of stores, but I got a shrug from Hollister, a plain navy tshirt from OldNavy (to go under the shrug), a pair of grey double tongue converse (the tongue is kiwi and comic strip) and some white converse, I also bought a really cool hat and some knee socks that look like converse. We ate lunch/dinner at Margaritaville (and might I add it was delicious) then we went to Panama and met the Tyers at the movies. They have a $1.50 theater so we all saw the Blind Side. It was great, but really touching, which makes you wanna cry! Anyways... we went to Books-A-Million and got coffee (although, I got chocolate milk) and now we're back here watching tv! Here are some pics of what I bought today... Charlsie (: 
1 comment:
ok , no ma'am ! your having wayyyy too much fun w/out me ! so you have to come home right now !........just kidding !!!!!! i cant wait to see all yuor new clothes ! soke up some sun for mee ! wish i was there ! iloveyou (:
-katie caroline !
Post a Comment