So today I woke up and cleaned the bathrooms and watched Zathura (I've never seen that, it was really good) At 3:00 Katie Caroline came over and swam until about 5:30. When she was here we ate Pringles and and Coke. I got a crumb in my hair and KC was like telling me to get it out, but instead I crumbled up the whole chip and put it in my hair, then both of us poured Coke in our hair because it looked like fun. After she left I took a shower then went to Abby's house for the Princess Protection Program Premiere Party (I know it's hard to say) We had pizza, chips, soda, and donuts. We jumped on the trampoline, got on the computer, and talked. We only watched the first 30 min. of the movie and the last 15 min. When we were jumping on the trampoline Abby was taking a video, but it was dark outside so she kept talking about taking a video when it's dark (while the camera was rolling) all of a sudden Tatum falls on the trampoline on top of me then I fall on Emme and Abby just keeps talking. Then like 5 min. later we see someone through the dark on a bike (we all screamed) it turned out to be Dawson (her little brother) then two stray dogs come out of no where and scared us. So that was basically my day. Did you guys watch PPP?? If so then tell me what you thought about it!!!
(p.s. Did you know Joy is going to France?? I'm so excited for her)
Peace Out,
Charlsie
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
haha i'm gonna watch the whole thing today! But that was so fun! KC I was gonna invite u but u don't really know me and it was to late so sorry! But ur totally invited to my Camp Rock 2 party! And I know i'm talking to Katie Caroline on Charlsie's blog so hopefully KC, you will read this!
~Abby :0 :) :P
I loved the princess protection program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that sounds like fun! :) ha ha lol~Joy:)p.s. luv the blog backround!
Post a Comment