O.k. so here's my first day in DC!!! (I'll put pictures later, because I don't have the cord with me) Also, just to warn you this post may be long. So let's start, well last night Ashley, Me, Mommy, and Daddy went to Atlanta and stayed in this SUPER ghetto motel (it was scary-well at least on the outside-the inside wasn't too bad) So Ashley got up really early because her flight left like two hours (or more) before ours. So then we woke up and went to the airport and met the church. Then after waiting for about 2 hours in security check we were already boarding the plane (so I ran on there, because I have different seats than my parents) I was supposed to sit by Jade, but she switched with Taran to sit by Marcus. So....... I sat next to Taran and then Stacy, Kody, and Mr. Lane were in front of us. Kody was funny on the plane (not ha ha funny though) So like Stacy had the window seat and Kody was next to her (he fell asleep and was on top of Stacy so she was like squished up against the window (at least I thought it was funny) So the flight there was smooth and a lot of fun. Then we got there and went on about 6-7 escalators (with suitcases, might I add) So we rode the Metro (a.k.a subway, but WAAAAAAAAAAAYYY cleaner) And that was smooth, except when we switched trains Ashley, Dillon, Cody, Me, Daddy, and Mr. Lane got left (I mean you only have thirty seconds to put 21 people on, then like 10 super slow people off!!) Anyways, but we got to our hotel, used the bathroom and put up our luggage. After that we went and ate lunch at TJ's (I think that's what it was called) And then after lunch we went to The Smithsonian. We were supposed to stay for like two hours, but we ended up staying about 1 because everyone was so tired. So we all left and went back to the hotel. I took a super long shower (btw- our hotel ROCKS!! It's sooooo nice) then I got dressed and fell asleep, then woke back up and did my hair. We went to The Hard Rock CAFE BABY!! for dinner!! It was really good!! I had Fajitas!! (also btw did I mention I like jacked up my voice?? It's all squeaky and deep, and scratchy, like I'm about to lose it- let's hope not) But anyways I would say more, but that's about it. I had a really good first day in DC!! And tomorrow will be a lot of fun too!! So keep checking if you want to see what's up in DC with me!! (also, I'm still mad because no one from Alabama is allowed in the white house!! :-(
Peace Out,
Charlsie
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you, I got a Hardrock Cafe t-shirt and a pair of purple, sparkly, sunglasses (u know the ones that have the lines across them??)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
GOOD IM SO GLAD YOUR HAVING FUN!!!!
I'm about to go to The Middle school for new student orientation/meet your teachers.
Wow looks like u r having a rocking time! Hey and I am going tour Trinity and think about going there but anyway when u get back were goin to see Band Slam right?! And hopefully u can do dance class with me! Have a great time in DC! See u soon!
PS Why won't they let u in the White House?!?!
*~Abby~*
Post a Comment